In addition to our extensive experience in the affordable housing market, we also have a vast and diverse portfolio of private residential schemes, including one-off housing, new build and refurbishment projects.
Our expertise extends to the change of use, refurbishment and remodelling of listed and locally listed buildings. Our in house Interior Design Service attracts the higher end of the market of small or singular residential schemes as well as larger projects aimed at specific markets.
We are also extremely flexible in our approach to design, responding to site specific or client specific requirements for Contemporary or Traditional design ethos.
A SELECTION OF CURRENT SCHEMES:
• Phase II development in Seaford for Western Ridge Properties Ltd, consisting of 20 private and 7 affordable one & two bed flats following recent completion of the Phase I scheme.
• A Mixed Use scheme in Hackney for Landhold Properties Ltd, consisting of A1/A2/A3 use at ground and basement levels, B1 use at first floor level and 17 private and 9 affordable flats on 6 floors above first.
• 14 luxury flats in Woodford Green for Galliard Homes.
• Roof top residential extension for a Grade II Listed Building in Mile End for Bow Village Ltd.
• 78 flats (55 private and 23 affordable) for Croft Homes in Bedford, consisting of a refurbishment of an existing office building and roof top extensions for penthouse flats.
A SELECTION OF COMPLETED PROJECTS:
• Refurbishment of 4 existing first and second floor maisonettes and the addition of one new maisonette, plus office refurbishment and extension to ground floor retail unit, in Seaford, for Western Ridge Properties Ltd.
• A 1920s office refurbishment and extension over existing roof spaces for retail use, and 7 residential units, for Verve Properties, in Bristol.
• The reconversion of part of Dolphin Square in Pimlico from a Hotel back to residential use.
• A contemporary development for Telford Homes near Angel and Islington, providing office and retail space and 57 residential apartments, 14 of which are affordable.
• Private holiday home in Swanage for a private client.
• 25 flats in Foxley Lane, Purley for Bell Projects.
• 99 flats (74 private and 25 affordable), retail units and offices, in Southwark Bridge Road, for Galliard Homes.
• 90 flats in two schemes for Telford Homes.
• 34 flats in Mayfair converted from 8 existing buildings for Grosvenor.
• The conversion of a Grade II Listed Building in Mayfair, to a single private house.
• A large new private house in Hampstead.
The Practice also undertakes individual private houses and some smaller domestic projects for particular clients.