Our Interior Design Department operates jointly with the Architects' Division or independently. We provide a fluid design service from initial concept stages through to finished projects, be it as part of an Architectural project or as a stand alone Interior Design scheme.
Specialising in providing a personal Design Service for our Clients, we work through the entire spectrum of the Interior Design process from Initial Finishes Presentations with sample boards, to full Working Drawing Packages and Rendered Interior Visuals. This means we are able to translate the scheme into an easy to understand format, enabling the Client to see exactly what they can expect from their Interior scheme before work starts on site.
We are also able to supply a full Turnkey service if required.
We have many years of experience in all sectors of Interior Design including the following:
• Listed Buildings
• Specialist Care Housing including Dementia
• Private and Public Housing, including Affordable Homes
• Public Spaces
• Space Planning
Our appointment can be varied to suit specific Project and Client needs and can include one or all of the following:
• Conceptual Design and Outline Proposals
• Computer Generated 3D Visuals
• Detailed Design, including Interior & Colour Finishes with Sample Boards
• Working Drawings for Specific Bespoke Fixtures & Fittings such as Reception Desks
• Selecting Curtains, Blinds, Upholstery & Furniture
• Site Supervision during Construction through to Practical Completion
For further information please contact Andrew Jones - email@example.com