The Practice’s expertise in Health Projects spans Primary Healthcare Centres, Intensive Care Units for Mental Health Trusts, reprovision projects for NHS Trusts, Intermediate Care projects for PCTs with differing levels of care, integrated older persons outpatient support services and offices, and new surgeries throughout the Home Counties.
A SELECTION OF CURRENT SCHEMES:
• Extension for St Clare Hospice to facilitate the expansion of their Day Care and Community Support Services.
• Space Planning for a new Health Resource Centre in Harlow.
• Osler House in Harlow provides a new Health Centre comprising facilities for GPs, Healthcare Services and a Pharmacy, together with all related ancillary facilities.
• A new 18 doctor surgery with associated accommodation for the PCT at Danbury Medical Centre.
A SELECTION OF COMPLETED PROJECTS:
• Refurbishment for St Clare Hospice in Harlow.
• A 12 GP surgery with attached Church in Luton - the first Health Centre run by SSAFA (Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association).
• An extension at Florence Nightingale Health Centre, Harlow to provide facilities for speech & language therapy, childcare, mothers & toddlers and a pharmacy.
• Maywood Surgery in Bognor for PMP Health Developments Ltd provides a 12 doctor surgery, a dental practice, pharmacy and accommodation for the PCT.
• A new 18 place Day Hospital and 45 bed Intermediate Care Centre in Dagenham.
• An extension and new pharmacy at The Limes Medical Centre, Epping.
• Addison House Health Centre in Harlow, comprising 2 GP practices (8 consulting rooms and minor surgery facilities), a dental practice, and residential accommodation for 33 staff, plus complementary medical facilities for Princess Alexandra Hospital.
• Sydenham House in Harlow, provides a new Day Surgery, GP Practice, Post-Hospitalisation Convalescing Care facilities and a Children’s Nursery.
• An ongoing programme of work for Helen Rollason Cancer Care Centres (HEAL).