We are able to provide CDM Co-ordination for notifiable Construction projects under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007. Our approach is to provide the Client with a key adviser focused on Health and Safety issues associated with the buildability and maintainability of the design.
On appointment we will:
• Advise and assist the Client with their duties;
• Notify details of the project to HSE;
• Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of the design work and co-operate with others involved with the project;
• Facilitate good communication between the Client, Designers and Contractors;
• Liaise with the principal Contractor regarding ongoing design work;
• Identify, collect and pass on pre-construction information;
• Prepare / update the Health and Safety file.
For further information please contact Keith Varnes - email@example.com